AspEmail is a classic ASP component, and AspEmail.NET is a native .NET component,
that enable your Web application to
send email messages via any external SMTP server.
Basic mail-sending functionality these products offer is absolutely free.
In addition to the free basic functions, AspEmail & AspEmail.NET offer a number of premium
secure mail, message queuing, Unicode support, embedded images, TLS, SSL,
authentication, DKIM, and others.
See the entire list of features here.
- Nov 21, 2021 - AspEmail, AspEmail.NET 18.104.22.168 Released with SHA256-based Signature Support.
- May 02, 2021 - AspEmail, AspEmail.NET 5.6 Released with Extended Multipart/Alternative Support.
- Dec 30, 2020 - AspEmail, AspEmail.NET with Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman Cipher Suite Released
This web site is also your user manual. An exact replica of this site will be
created on your hard drive when you download and install your
free evaluation copy of AspEmail or AspEmail.NET.
- User Manual guides you step-by-step through all the features AspEmail has to offer.
- Object Reference contains detailed descriptions of AspEmail's properties and methods.
- .NET User Manual is a separate user manual for AspEmail.NET.
- .NET Object Reference is a separate object reference for AspEmail.NET.
- Live Demo allows you to test AspEmail's features online.
- Support is a gateway to our database of technical articles.